Sunday, December 19, 2010

Procrastination

Ok, so I have had this blog page for almost three years and have not done anything with it. When I first started it back in 08, I assumed I would have the time to blog all the time with me being a stay at home mom and all(at that time) LOL. We moved to Oklahoma City in January 2009 and have lived here for almost two years.While living here I applied and got a scholarship to Rose State College which began my career as a full time college student. I also got a part time job at Rose in the Student Welcome Center where I had the pleasure of meeting some pretty amazing and inspiring people. They taught me that you can always find real and truly great friends in places you least expect them :). Fast forward to a few months ago; we got a pleasant yet scary surprise back in August 2010 when we were told we would be moving to Italy thanks to my husband's career the USAF. No complaints here, I so wanted to travel and now that I will be in a foreign country for at least four years I am more than ready. Now I have warned my family that even if we have to eat beans for months at a time we will because I plan on us seeing most of Europe while stationed in Italy. Stay tuned for more gamboaventures for they are surly to come!!

No comments: